Thursday, October 1, 2020

BLOGGING

 QUAKER WOODS

When QUAKERS IN GAINESVILLE was begun on March 28 as a way for our meeting to be in touch with one another, I didn't know what to expect. At that time everyone's hopes were that the spread of virus could be stopped before it caused so much damage. But here we are near the beginning of October finding that we are rarely able to have face to face contact with the dear Friends with whom we shared so much a few months ago.

It has done my heart good that so many folks from the Meeting have shared thoughts, interests, and concerns through contributing to the blog posts. Rereading what Friends have written gives me a sense that the love and kindness we share will carry us through our period of isolation until we can see and hear one another in person. I look forward to the songs, smiles, hugs, and the shared silence. In the meantime I look forward to receiving whatever you choose to send so that Peter and I will have more to post.

Click on the name to read the post that each created. I am sure I am not the only one wishing to say THANK YOU for writing and reading.

Doug

Fran

Carol

Jeannie

Walter

Peter

Laura

Gary

Henry

Kema 

Mona  

Mary

Dick

Barb

Susan

Helen

Jo Ann

 

No comments:

Post a Comment