Tuesday, June 16, 2020

CALL AND RESPONSE

From All About Birds


Barb wrote:

I was inspired to write the following as we sat together this past Sunday. Feel free to post it on your blog if you would like!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CALL AND RESPONSE

We are sitting 
In silence
In a circle
In the woods.

A bird sings out.
Another answers.
 
It’s the most beautiful 
Call and response
I have ever heard
In a place of worship.
 

ellie:
I am grateful to receive any material that folks would like to contribute to the blog. I enjoy hearing from you, constructing a post and sharing it with the Meeting. Most important the Meeting is enriched by keeping in contact with one another in as many ways as we can. Send me your words, pictures and links at eachone@earthlink.net

1 comment:

  1. Barb's prose poem makes me smile. Often the sounds all around us together with the spoken ministry and the silence are what makes the experience so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete