Tuesday, August 11, 2020

QUERY

Hurricane Offshore

A Friend presented this question to her friends for their responses. Here are the query and a few words from each response:


What are ways to recognize divine intent working in our lives?
__________
In general then the message for me is "pay attention, and remain open to new possibility"
__________
be inwardly still, silent, attentive, absorbent, and reflective — to feel best the Present presence.
__________
If we look into the individual faces of our sisters and brothers we may begin to see a pattern of God's handiwork
__________
requiring great courage and unrelenting action and collaboration for good.
_________
I too have been like the hands, the feet and the mouthpiece of love and purpose that goes beyond what my small self can discern,
_________
[I] sometimes sense, revelations about how the divine loves me, despite my sometimes foolish ways, and how the divine loves the world, despite the presence of evil there
_________
sustaining humanity involves trying to harmonize each of us with all other humans, as well as with all else.
_________
In the midst of turmoil there is beauty.
_________
The Universal Law of Intent is kind, generous, sharing, helping, joyous, considerate, compassionate

_____________
_____________

It is a wonderful query. It stimulates people to put into words thoughts which are worth expressing and sharing. 

.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific as usual. Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another comment from our meeting:
    "Reminds me of something a friend once shared.
    Sometimes it’s possible to discern whether or not we are following God’s will simply by observing the fruits of our decision."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes feel peace flowing through me and around me. It is a reminder that despite all the turbulence we witness, at a much deeper and broader level all is well.

    ReplyDelete