Saturday, March 28, 2020

IT IS WELL

Ten Two Six Music Group
Nashville

Thanks to Gary we have the first post contributed to our blog.

Virtual Choir

This is Laura Cooksey the first singer you will hear. The performers are from the TEN TWO SIX MUSIC GROUP from Nashville. They have time on their hands because they find themselves out of work. Fortunately for us the are still singing and sharing a message of hope.

Click here to listen to It Is Well With My Soul recorded on their cell phones.



5 comments:

  1. I got a pattern on You Tube to make a chose of the mask to make. Here it is
    homemadeonourhomestead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to SEW a REUSABLE FACE MASK with FILTER POCKET// DIY Fabric Face mask // BATCH sew Medical mask

      Delete
    2. Sorry, ellie but I had never put anything in your blog, so how can I put a pic in it?

      Delete
    3. Send it to my email address so I can post it

      This is all new to us, so we need to be forgiving.

      Delete
  2. I am sure I am not the only one who misses singing together before meeting for worship. Thank you Gary for this post.

    ReplyDelete